Extra v2.0.17 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.17 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
v2.0.17 ( Updated 11-07-2016 )
– Fixed a problem that caused some websites to not receive theme update notifications when hosted on servers using old versions of OpenSSL.
– Added backup API call for theme updates due to the fact that some countries were unable to connect to particular IP ranges, and to improve reliability in the event of network downtime.
– Fixed a bug that made it difficult to click (+) buttons that appeared below bar counter modules with a single bar.
– Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused slider slides to disappear when their content was empty after having been added in the Backend Builder and then re-saved in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed an issue where certain localized characters did not load properly on servers running PHP 5.3 and below.
– Divi Builder shortcodes will now render correctly when placed inside of Post Slider modules.
– Improved compatibility of the Comments module when used in third party themes and added using the Visual Builder.
– Added delay to the Visual Builder data validation to prevent interruption while typing in settings values.
– Row outlines that appear for empty rows in the Visual Builder will no longer overlay module settings buttons on hover.
– Fixed an JS error that occurred when enabling custom button styles in the Visual Builder in some cases.
– Removed irrelevant caption design settings from the gallery module modal when grid mode is disabled.
– Removed irrelevant hover icon design settings from the filterable portfolio module when grid mode is disabled.
– Fixed an error that occurred when an empty row was saved to the Divi Library and then that empty row was loaded onto an empty page (yep, that happened).